KineMaster Pro APK: ” Made for Professionals. Easy for Everyone ” Tagline of app itself describes lots of thing about the app. KineMaster is Pro Video Editing and Video Layer app for Everyone. KineMaster app is currently one of the best app available in the play store.
KineMaster Pro Apk promises best and quality feature to edit almost everything. Today where social media becomes people’s daily habit, this app can help the users to post what they actually imagine.
In this article, we will talk about KineMaster’s feature, How to download and Install KineMaster Pro on your device, and all other things we know about the app.
KineMaster Feature :
KineMaster is not a less than Photoshop in terms of quality feature. You’ll need to spend more time to understand the feature if you have not used any video editing app yet. Let’s take a quick look.
- Multiple Layer allows you to add various types of layers to your project. Tap Layer on the Media Wheel to expand the Layer Selector. You will see five type of layer option once you click on Layer like Handwriting, Text, Stickers, Media, and Image.
- Instant Preview provides a real-time editing preview, which pushes the limits of the device far beyond simply recording or playing a video. You can see a preview of your project by clicking on Play Button.
- Speed Control allows you to adjust the speed of a video clip between 0.25 and 2 times (4 times on some models of iPhone) the regular speed of the clip without any change in pitch by simply adjusting the slider.
- Audio Filter contains several Voice Changer presets that to alter the pitch and quality of voices
in a selected audio or video clips.
- Chroma Key allows you to set a portion of the selected Media Layer to transparent, based on
color. It is used for green-screen style effects, as well as other special effects. Chroma Key has
the following settings
- Color Adjustment allows the adjustment of Brightness, Contrast, and Saturation of the selected
item via individual sliders.
- By default, new Media Layers are placed center screen, at a maximum of 75% of the height of the
Preview, and can be repositioned. Split Screen contains a number of positioning presets for the
placement of a selected Media Layer in your project.
Download KineMaster Pro APK :
You can download KineMaster Apk from Google play store for Free. If you don’t know how to download and install KineMaster Apk on your Android Device.
|Name:||KineMaster – Pro Video Editing App|
|App Size||31.00 MB|
|Supported Android Version||Android 4.1 & Higher|
|Date of Update||01 February 2018|
|License Type||Free & Purchase|
|Download Link||KineMaster Apk|
In order to get APK file, Go to APKMirror.com and download from there. Search ” KineMaster ” on the top search bar and Download APK file from available version.
How to Install KineMaster Pro Apk :
As we all know, we need permission from Android device to install any third party app. It’s not hard to install KineMaster Apk on Android, Just follow some easy steps and you are done with the task.
- First of all, You need to enable unknown sources from setting to run apk or install the app.
Go to Setting === Security ==== Scroll and Find Enable Unknown Sources option
[Note: Setting of this path depends on your Android’s version]
- Ignore Warning Pop up by Clicking Ok
- Enable Unknown sources by moving button left to right
- Now Back to Home
- Click on earlier downloaded apk file. Download from here if you have not download yet.
- Now Click on Install
- Wait until download finish
- Click on Open once download complete
- It will take some time to open the first time
- Now app will ask you for permission of your media and gallery content, Click on Allow
- Now KineMaster is ready to use.
KineMaster Supported Device
How to Remove Watermark from KineMaster
Now you can remove ” Made with KineMaster ” watermark from your video but for that, you will need to use audio from Muserk store.
KineMaster has partnered with Muserk to give you a free way to remove the “Made with KineMaster” watermark from your video while at the same time getting quality music.
Just use any of the Muserk tracks available for free in the KineMaster Asset Store, and the “Made with KineMaster” watermark will be automatically removed from your video when sharing directly to YouTube.
Please keep in mind that these tracks are for personal, non-commercial use only. For the full license information, see the Muserk License Agreement on the KineMaster web site.
Supported Video and Audio Formats
On Android, KineMaster can support the following formats.
Import Video Formats:
- MP4 (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC / PCM)
- 3GP (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC / PCM)
- MOV (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC / PCM)
Import Audio Formats:
- MP3, M4A, AAC, WAV
Import Image Formats:
- JPEG, PNG, WebP, BMP
- GIF (still image only)
Export Video Format:
- MP4 (H.264 Baseline + AAC LC)
On iPhone and iPad, video files must be saved to the camera roll and the above video formats
are restricted to those supported by the iOS camera roll.
So this was all possible information and guide about KineMaster and its feature. Don’t forget to comment your issues in below comment box so we can improve this post to help more users.