KineMaster For iPhone: KineMaster is a video editing application that brings a full suite of editing tools to iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and Android devices.
KineMaster started out as a simple audio-visual app but has grown to become one of the most powerful mobile video editing tools in the world, and the only fully cross-platform mobile video editor.
KineMaster is a subscription service, but you can use it in trial mode without a subscription. In trial mode, KineMaster is free for unlimited personal, non-commercial use, but has a “Made with KineMaster” watermark on all videos.
KineMaster For iPhone & iPad
KineMaster is a full-featured video editor with support for multiple layers of video and multi-track audio. KineMaster supports unlimited text and image layers, precision cutting and trimming, precise volume envelope control, chroma key, 3D transitions, and much more.
KineMaster iPhone Feature:
- Multiple Layers like Media Layer, Effect Layer, Handwriting Layer, Text layer, and Overlay.
- Music and Sound Effect Clips can be added to projects by tapping one button
- Frame-by-frame trimming
- You can Control speed of Video
- You can adjust Color Adjustment of Video or Image
- Multi-Track Audio
- Instant Preview
|Name:||KineMaster – Pro Video Editing App|
|App Size||79.8 MB|
|Supported iOS Version||iOS 9.3 or later|
|Date of Update||December 2018|
|License Type||Free & Purchase|
|Download Source||Get KineMaster on iPhone|
How to Install KineMaster on iPhone
- Open iTunes from your iDevices
- Find Search bar and Click on it
- Type ” KineMaster ” and hit the search button
- Find Official ” KineMaster – Pro Video Editing ” and Click on get it button.
- Wait until the download complete
- Open the app and you are done
KineMaster Pro Video Editing app also support other devices like Android and PC. Just leave your issue in below comment box. We’ll try to solve it as soon as possible and Yes, Don’t forget to share this article if you find anything helpful.