KineMaster For PC: KineMaster includes almost all feature we required in editing Images or Videos and that’s why we all love to use this app. KineMaster offers various tools and feature in the app so you can easily edit or create images or video file.
Designed for productivity on the go, KineMaster delivers the ability to create professional video content without being tied to Mobile devices.
KineMaster is a free application but supported by a subscription model. Having KineMaster Pro Version allows KineMaster to not only continue to be developed and expanded with new features but also makes it possible to continue to support the latest devices and operating system versions as they become available.
You can use KineMaster as much as you like before subscribing, but all of your videos will have a “Made with KineMaster” watermark.
KineMaster Pro Version Feature
Subscribing to KineMaster removes the watermark from the video, as well as providing additional benefits. Below We have listed some popular of them.
Expedited Support (Annual Subscribers Only) – Skip to the front of the line when you need help! Expedited support places you in front of all of the free customers, reducing wait times for support.
To receive expedited support, tap Help on the KineMaster main screen, and then select Email Support, and follow the steps provided by the app.
Premium Assets – Access premium content in the Asset Store, like music, sound effects, stickers, and animated overlays, constantly updated by the KineMaster design staff! (In the Asset Store, these are the items are marked with the Premium label).
No Watermark – Subscribers don’t see the “Made with KineMaster” watermark either in the app or when they sharing their videos. Note that if you already shared videos prior to subscribing, the watermark will be “baked in” on those videos; simply share them again after subscribing to remove the watermark.
KineMaster For PC Download
Sorry to say but yet KineMaster has not released an official version for PC / Windows but we can use the app through Android Emulator called Bluestacks. Below we have listed some require stuff to complete this task.
|Android Emulator||Bluestacks – Download from here|
|KineMaster Apk||Download by clicking here|
|Operating System||Windows XP / 7 / 8 / 10|
|Required Min RAM||
Follow these easy steps once you done with above stuff.
- Open Downloaded Bluestacks.exe file from your PC.
- Click on Install
- Wait until download process complete.
- Select Your preferable language
- Enter your Google Sign in details like Email and Password
- Wait until Bluestack completes its startup process
- Once its finish, Click on ” Install APK ” From Homescreen.
- Now navigate to download folder where you have already stored earlier downloaded KineMaster Apk. Select and Open it.
- Wait until installation process complete.
- Now You will see KineMaster App listed on Your Bluestacks Homescreen
- Select it. Now app will ask for permission to access Media and Gallary Files. Click on Allow
- Wait a couple of seconds and you are all set to use the app. Enjoy the Editing!
KineMaster Other Supported Device
KineMaster is currently available for iPhone, iPad and Android devices. Below we have listed device list with require system.
KineMaster requires iOS 9.3 or later, with a 64 bit (A7 or later) processor to run the app on iPhone & iPad.
- iPhone 5S
- iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 7, 7 Plus
- iPhone 8, 8 Plus
- iPhone X
- iPad Air
- iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular
- iPad (5th generation)
- iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation)
KineMaster requires at least Android 4.1.2, but works best on 4.2 or later. We can’t list every device due to a large number of Android devices but we have listed some popular chipset which supports the app.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 821
- Huawei Kirin 655 HiSilicon 6250
- Samsung Exynos 9 Octa 8895
- Xiaomi Surge S1
- Nvidia Tegra X1
UHD (1440p) Editing:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 808, 810, 820, 835
- Samsung Exynos 8 Octa 8890
FHD (1080p) Editing:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 805, 800, 801, 626
- Tegra K1(64bit, T132)
- Huawei Kirin 950 HiSilicon 3650
- Huawei Kirin 920 HiSilicon 3630
So this was our guide to download and install KineMaster for PC / Laptop / Windows. Please do not forget to comment if you are facing any issues with this guide. We will back to you with a proper answer.